2) Statement of Defences of Nagib Tajdin & Alnaz Jiwa
6) Motion for Summary Judgement by Nagib Tajdin and Alnaz Jiwa
Head of the Department of Jamati (Ismaili) Institutions, includes the following Exhibits:
i. Leaders' International Forum First Announcement
ii. His Highness the Aga Khan's First Letter to Defendant Nagib Tajdin
iii. His Highness the Aga Khan's Second Letter to Defendant Nagib Tajdin
iv. Prince Amyn Aga Khan's Letter to Defendant Nagib Tajdin
v. Leaders' International Forum Second Announcement
10) Affidavit of Aziz M. Bhaloo in support of His Highness, Former President of Council for Canada
Mr. Gleason was named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer (2004-2007);
selected for The Best Lawyers in America for the past 10 years
14) His Highness' Notice of Motion: For case management & leave
to file supplementary evidence, 22nd July, 2010
15) His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan's Written Representations, 22nd July, 2010
16) His Highness' Letter to Court, 26th July, 2010
18) Written Directions from The Honourable Madam Justice Heneghan, 4th August, 2010
For case should be specially managed & granted leave to file the supplementary evidence
August 13th, 2010
20) His Highness' Letter to Court: For Case Management Conference, August 20, 2010
This transcript leads us to infer that NT believes that he is a hero-leader of a cult who is performing a jihad, legal war, against an impostor who pretends to be His Highness. NT alleges that Ismaili Institutional leaders, His Highness Secretariat staff, advisors, solicitors are all corrupt and engaged in a grand scheme of criminality with the exception of Mr. Graham Ospreah, the so-called "infallible" forensic expert retained by Fateh-ALI Dhalla of Vancouver, NT and AJ
Nagib Tajdin and Alnaz jiwa have been glorifying Graham Ospreay as so-called "INFALLIBLE" forensic expert. Brian Lindblom, a Forensic Document Examiner representing His Highness the Aga Khan, crucified the so-called "infallibility" of Ospreah. It appears that Nagib Tajdin and Alnaz Jiwa did everything in their powers to hide this document from the media and the Community...
On cross-examination, Brian Gray crushes Ospreay's credibility
Brian Gray cross-examines AJ. This transcript reflects AJ's extraordinary inability to reason or argue on rational & common-sensical terms.....
25) His Highness' Motion:
Appeal to a "Forced Settlement Order" by Prothonotary Tabib...The Prothonotary erred in law and clearly misused her judicial discretion...
His Highness' Appeal to set aside the "Forced
27) His Highness' Forced Discovery: Compelling His Highness to Court Discovery; Brian Gray Takes A Stand Against Defendants Alnaz Jiwa & Nagib Tajdin; Court Transcript of His Highness' Forced Discovery
January 7, 2011
January 7, 2011
This Court orders...the defendants [NAGIB TAJDIN, ALNAZ JIWA & all unnamed defendants] are restrained, whether acting alone or by their directors, officers, servants, agents...
January 7, 2011
In response to His Highness' legal action, Justice Harrington's binding Judgment permanently upholds the absolute prerogative of the Imam-of-the-Time, His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan: Nobody can print, publish or distribute farmans, talikas or any other communications of His Highness. In its final analysis, Justice Harrington's Judgment is a legal underpinning which makes a legal statement of profound significance for both, the Imamat & Jamat, in the modern period and for the future - March 4, 2011
33) Requisition: Subsequent to Justice Harrington's Judgement and Chief Justice's Order dated March 16, 2011, Prophonotary Martha Milczynski was designated as Referee to determine the quantum of damages referred to in the order of Justice Harrington. Accordingly, the Plaintiff - HIS HIGHNESS THE AGA KHAN - requests that:
34) His Highness's Statement of Issues: "The Defendants' Infringing Activities " read (emphasis added):
35) His Highness' Response to Nagib Tajdin: May 2nd, 2011
After scoffing at His Highness' talika on Nagib Tajdin's propaganda machine named ismaili.net, characterizing The Honourable Justice Harrington as incompetent and ignorant judge, Nagib Tajdin (NT) and Alnaz Jiwa appealed Justice Harrington's Judgement. Since the LAW has PERMANENTLY handcuffed NT and his band of fanatical supporters from breaching His Highness' copyright, NT has come up with a new tactic: NT urges the Federal Court of Appeal to stay paragraphs 4-9 of Justice Harrington's Judgement. His Highness responds that NT's and AJ's appeal are frivolous, vexatious and bankrupt when it comes to merits. Hence, the Court ought to dismiss NT's motion which seeks to stay the operation of paragraphs 4-9 of Justice Harrington's Judgement. A brief background & a detailed Response of His Highness are provided below. His Highness' Response, dated 2nd May, 2011, expose NT's inability to read and grasp the Judgement; The Response demolishes each and every argument of Nagib Tajdin.